Conducting an Analysis of the Competition
Where do you stand in comparison to your competitors, and what strategies can you use to be more competitive?
I have this task set annually to January 15 on my Internet Marketing Calendar. The beginning of the year is the perfect time to see where you are standing in opposition to your competition through the lenses of the search engines, social media properties and overall appeal to online consumers.
I can provide you with a full report, along with suggestions that might make your more competitive in online discovery. Let me be your extra set of eyes, your mystery customer and your professional advisor in one simple and valuable project.
Conducting the Analysis
Our goal is to discover answers to the following questions:
- Who do you consider to be your competitors?
- What businesses in your market are you truly impressed with?
- What are their current and previous strategies?
- How do they compare to your current strategies?
- Are they aggressive in paid advertising?
- What is their position in the search engines in comparison to yours and why?
- How effective does their social media reach appear to be?
- What can you do to improve and compete at a higher level?
If you can simply answer the first two questions, I can take the time to perform the analysis and provide as many details as possible on the answers to the rest, along with any strategies I might feel are worthy of suggesting for you to consider in your marketing strategies. We will take 5 businesses to analyze and I will return the full report to you within 5 business days, giving you a simple and clear map to your position in opposition to your competitors.