How To Master Email Marketing
A new E-Commerce Customer Acquisition Snapshot from Custora found that over the past four years, online retailers have quadrupled the rate of customers acquired through email. While Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social networks are still valuable and important elements to have in your marketing scheme, email is still proving itself to be just as important for anyone selling online.
In order to maintain and reach your target audience professionally and effectively, I can’t recommend Constant Contact enough. Their tools provide you with a very easy and manageable way of maintaining your recipient lists, remaining spam compliant, ensuring delivery and making sure your message is delivered in a professional way. And when it comes to closing a sale through email marketing, those tools are a necessity.
On the social media side of things, Social Campaigns have become a major tool for businesses to reach out to their target market with multiple benefits. With Social Campaigns from Constant Contact it’s easy to run frequent promotions and offers on Facebook that deliver meaningful results such as sales, leads and donations.
Collect site visitor email addresses or use your own permission-based list, then create and send targeted, professional email newsletters and promotions, and track your results. All you need is a browser. Simply select a template, drop in your unique message and graphics, and schedule delivery. Constant Contact does the rest!
The majority of my clients are using this easy to use interface and enjoying fantastic results!
- Collects site visitor emails and interests
- Imports in-house permission-based email addresses
- Creates and sends great-looking email newsletters and promotions in minutes
- Manages your list and tracks and reports your results automatically
- No technical expertise is necessary
- Wizard guides you through campaign creation
- Unsubscribe feature automatically included on every email
- Automatic email formatting and delivery (HTML and Text)
- Automatic list management and instant results reporting
Plus a wide variety of ready-to-use letter templates such as newsletters, seasonal/holiday promotions, company updates and more! Find out more and sign up for your FREE trial of Constant Contact today, and increase your sales tomorrow.