Internet Marketing Calendar: Begin Fathers Day Sale on Website
Everyone loves to get something for free, so giveaways are a great promotional tool. Father’s Day falls right at the beginning of summer, so you can target the gift items to the summer time, not just Fathers Day. Also, as women will be doing most of the shopping, you can make the item something that they would want, not just the man receiving the Fathers Day gift. When people shop for others, they often pick up a thing or two for themselves as well.
Consider these ideas:
- Help them decide with gift suggestions.
- Appeal to last minute shoppers with “final days” offers.
- Make it easy with special shipping and delivery incentives.
- Get 2 for 1 with “Dad and Me” offers.
- Encourage future purchases with customer rewards.
Fathers Day is also a busy topic on social media. Gain exposure to users participating in online conversations by jumping in on trending hashtags.